Helping Haiti

Helping Haiti

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

God Is Good






Being at YWAM in Kona, Hawaii, God's presence is everywhere imaginable. He is so good and is definitly beginning to do some amazing things here. Corporate worship in the open Ohana court is ansoltley breath taking. No one cares how you worship God, everyone is there to spend one on one time with God, not for others. God connects with us on a personal level and truely reveals himself to how good He really is. Since yesterday was still the beginning of all the classes and such, so we had the afternoon free. Most people went to the beach or to town, which sounded like a good idea. I felt God telling me I needed to rest and spend time with Him. We have whats called a "prayer room" where its a room near my room where you take off your shoes, enter and spent alone one on one time with God. There are poverty pictures around, a world map showing nations that are unreaches, and instraments to play worship to God. There was worship already going on yesterday when i came in, and spent a couple hours there just spending my time with God. It is so amazing to be around others experiencing God in this deep level as well, and it is just one more proof of how amazing God really is. I know that this is exactly where God wants me, and He is already starting to change my life even more, for His glory. Thank you all for everything.

1 comment:

  1. I Love the picture of you above, Emily...my favorite ever!

    ReplyDelete