Helping Haiti

Helping Haiti

Tuesday, July 20, 2010



Today, we went to another tent city, and got the privilege to once again, share the gospel. It was such an amazing morning. Dani taught on hearing, trusting, and obeying God's voice. After the teaching, over 10 adults came up and asked for prayer, and even a few young guys accepted Christ. It was such an amazing experience to be a part of. During the service, God really put "Willy" (the guy in the pictures) on my heart to pray for him and to just show him God's love. The entire time during the service his eyes were glues to the preaching, with a smile on his face the entire time. It was such a witness just to be able to watch his love and passion for Jesus through his face and his actions. It brought tears to my eyes seeing his love and passion for Jesus, it was amazing. After the service, he came up and asked for prayer. He also had his Bible with it, going through it, and i notice how ripped apart, torn up, and how badly it was falling apart. God told me right then and there that I was going to get him a new Bible. I had no idea though, because I literally have no money to my name here, but I trusted in God that He would provide a way. Right when we got back on base, my leader Cyrielle told me she found a Bible for me to give him, and I am so excited to give it to him tomorrow! God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment