Helping Haiti

Helping Haiti

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Back In Hawaii

I can't believe this is the third day being in Hawaii. Traveling home took 24 hours with driving, flights, and layovers. And with how freezing the airplanes and airports were, I didn't get an ounce of sleep. It is so amazing. The end of the 21 days happened, and I am officially healed from all my sickness, and after walking over 3 miles yesterday and walking up a huge hill, I have complete energy and I know God has and is continually restoring my body, and it is amazing me. The last part of outreach was so difficult being sick still and the team still being whatever, but we pushed through it, we are back in Hawaii, and we are already reaping the rewards. God is so good and is so faithful. Landing back in Hawaii and getting off the airplane, finally seeing our to us..home, was such an amazing feeling. We were all so blessed to get the chance to live here. Getting to see all my friends again after being separated for 3 months was such a blessing. Also, getting to sit down and finally worship with all my DTS friends again and get to watch videos/slideshows/pictures from all the different teams who went to central america, india, and phillipines, it was so wonderful to get to see all the different experiences all my good friends went through. These next 4 days willl be truly amaizng days. I will be getting to share my testimony in front of the entire DTS, we will get to worhsip togehter every morning, getting to share memories and stories, everything, we are all so blessed. And in a short 4 days, I will be heading back to Boise, ID, getting to see my friends, family, and boyfriend, after a long 6 month seperateion. I can't wait for people to see the person I have become and get to share my testimony with everyone. God is so good, so faithful, and my very best friend. These past 6 month have truly been the best 6 months of my life, and I will never forget the memoires I had here, Thank You Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment