Helping Haiti

Helping Haiti

Thursday, August 5, 2010




Here are a few pictures of what I did yesterday, August 4th. The first picture is how the shoreline looks like, everywhere in St. Marc. The people do not know how to throw things away, so the shoreline at the beach as been a popular place to dump all their trash. The next picture is the sunset last night. The sunsets are so beautiful here, it's amazing. The next picture is a picture of me and a little boy selling cinommin sugar things and his mom. I took the risk and bought street food, I'm still alive :) And the last picture is a beautiful Haitian girl I talked to on the street and got a picture of. I love being able to just go out in the streets and be a part of the Haitian culture. I love it here so much and God is doing so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment